The CFO drives Purpose-led transformation
Maximising the Potential
The CFOs of the future will regularly partner with non-financial areas of the business on growth initiatives and innovation of operating models contributing substantially to a firm’s competitive advantage. As a result of the expanded skill set we see a notable increase in the rate of CFO-CEO ascension.
CFOs are integral to the team that drives their company’s transformation strategy and supporting programs. They are critical to ensuring that decision-making across the whole organization is aligned with purpose. The finance chief also translates the purpose into financial and commercial targets and outcomes.
CFOs are playing a key role in developing and implementing strategy within their company, partnering with CEOs to creatively design growth opportunities for the future. Successful CFO leadership requires a deeper understanding of strategy, increased leadership skills, and an ability to effectively communicate financial acumen and knowledge to non-financial colleagues. Furthermore, CFOs are making investment decisions for business projects including the IT, Supply Chain, Operations and HR function.
Learn – Collaborate – Share
- Get 1-1 with others in your vertical and situation, rather than generic overviews
- Spend quality interactive time with your peers along with exchanging ideas
- Trade war stories and assess real-life best practice, pitfalls and innovations
- Keep up with disruptive technology, fresh ideas and find alternative solutions to your problems
- Discuss and debate the challenges and prospects of this dynamic region
- Build your personalised program
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for qualification and access to the site
Our Summits are by invitation only
If you would like to be considered as an invitee